Senior software engineer and leader at OzVision
- Program Development
Yuri Yagudaev's Overview
- Senior SW enginier at ECI
- Software Developer at Telrad Networks
- Tashkent State University: MA in Applied mathematics and mechanics
- Tel - Ran : Advanced course of "Object oriented technology"
- Management College (in Rishon Lezion) DBA - Programming and administrating of databases Oracle and MS SQL server
3 people have recommended Yuri
Yuri Yagudaev's Summary
Experience in multi-threaded, OOD programming of distributed applications on several platforms
Programming languages: Java, J2EE,PHP,C++,SQL,shell/batch scripting
Web environment: Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JS,HTML,CSS ,XML, XSD
Scripting languages: Perl, Python, KShell/TcShell/Bash, Windows batch
Operating systems: Linux (Centos/RedHat/Ubunto), Unix(HP,Solaris), MS-Windows
Communication protocols: TCP/IP, CORBA, SNMP, HTTP
Data Bases: Oracle, MySQL, Sybase ASA, MSSQL,Postgres
Yuri Yagudaev's Experience
Senior software engineer and leader
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Security and Investigations industry
November 2012 – Present (8 months) Elad
Java Management application developer
Embedded Linux C/C++ HVR application developer
Windows/Android/MacOs mobile application developer
Senior SW Engineer
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ALU; Telecommunications industry
January 2006 – Present (7 years 6 months) Petakh Tikva, Israel
• Cloudband project Cloud with Public and Private Network solutions Development JAVA automation tests of NB APIs with Jsystem for Cloud Band (Tomcat based) back-end server using Rest client, SQL queries from Postgres DB, Linux CLI and other tools
• 10.2011 - Cloud Band Division: Development on JAVA of Cloud computing Tomcat based back-end server using Hibernate and Spring frameworks and Postgres DB running on Linux (Centos OS) providing services like SaaS, IaaS, PaaS.
• 10.2010-10.2011 Mobilitech Division: Development of Jasper Reports on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate technology under JBOSS based application server.
• 01.2006-10.2010 - NMS infrastructure team at AOI (Alcatel-Lucent Optics Israel Division) : Development on JAVA of NMS client server multithreaded and distributed applications based on CORBA, SNMP, RMI, NBI interfaces using ORACLE or MySQL DB servers via JDBC database connector and integrated for HP Unix / Windows platforms.
• 01.2008-10.2011 Development (in parallel) of embedded ZIC (Zero Installation Craft) applications written on PHP based on MVC framework (Model View Controller) technology and using Java Script, HTML, CSS. Development specific CORBA and SNMP extensions on C++ for PHP engine integrated inside Apache or Lighttp servers running on Linux (LAMP) . Used compilers: GNU compiler for X86 platform and montavista for ppc embedded linux OS.
• Development HP/Linux/Windows based setup programs using multiplatform Install Shield application and Scripting languages.
Senior SW enginier
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Telecommunications industry
July 2003 – January 2006 (2 years 7 months)
6/07/2003 – 2/01/2006 "ECI Telecom" company, Broadband Access Division,
• Development of NMS, OPS applications using the ODBC database connector
• Development of cross-platform and multi DB connection manager using OTL technology (C++)
• Development of Unix/windows based setup programs.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Telecommunications industry
March 1998 – July 2002 (4 years 5 months)
• Development of Unified Network Manager (UNM) server (OS Unix) - CORBA based multithreaded collector of topology and events from multiple manager systems of different types of network. Oracle DB was used for saving and loading Server model built on ILOG classes.
• Development of HP Open View based manager system MOM (OS Unix). It was consist server connected to UNM by CORBA and HP OV API and SNMP based client connected to the server by HTTP protocol.
• Development of topology and alarm simulators for UNM server
Yuri Yagudaev's Courses
- 2006 Extreme Java - Advanced Java Programming course at Interbit
- 2008 Basic and Advanced PHP course at Interbit
Yuri Yagudaev's Projects
NMS of TSS40 equipment
Team Members: Yuri Yagudaev, Ora Maor, Marina Yablonsky, Sergey Kachanov, Maxim Vaisbrot, Ittai Hoffen, shachar tal, oren sinik, Liat Ziony Morad
- January 2006 to October 2010
Development of NMS Client/Server applications on pure JAVA.Client connects to the server via RMI. Server is responsible for provisioning,discovery and management events,alarms, configuration, backup and restore of multiple equipments of type optical transport switch. (TSS40).Server was saving the collected via SNMP data in database (Oracle or MySql) server in addition integrates with other systems via NBI written and implemented on CORBA
ZIC - Zero Installation Craft - Embedded web craft for TSS40 and ES64 equipment
Team Members: Yuri Yagudaev, Ora Maor, Maxim Vaisbrot, oren sinik, Ittai Hoffen, shachar tal, Eden Cohen, Dror Zrenchny, evgeny zlotnikov
- January 2008 to October 2011
Development of embedded ZIC (Zero Installation Craft) applications written on PHP, based on MVC (Model View Controller) technology and using Java Script, HTML, CSS. Development specific CORBA and SNMP extensions on C++ for PHP engine integrated inside Apache or Lighttp servers running on Linux (LAMP) . Used compilers: GNU compiler for X86 platform and montavista for ppc embedded linux OS.
Yuri Yagudaev's Languages
Russian(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Hebrew(Full professional proficiency)
English(Full professional proficiency)
Yuri Yagudaev's Skills & Expertise
Yuri Yagudaev's Education
Tashkent State University: MA in Applied mathematics and mechanics
MA, Applied mathematics and mechanics
1987 – 1992
Tel - Ran : Advanced course of "Object oriented technology"
Associate's degree, Advanced course of "Object oriented technology"
1997 – 1998
Activities and Societies: C++ and Java programming, TCP/IP HTTP protocols, Client Server application implementations, programming under MS Windows and UNIX OSes.
Management College (in Rishon Lezion) DBA - Programming and administrating of databases Oracle and MS SQL server
MS DBA, MSCE,Oracle DBA and SQL developer, Certified DBA , MSCE
2002 – 2003
View Yuri Yagudaev’s full profile to...
- See who you and Yuri Yagudaev know in common
- Get introduced to Yuri Yagudaev
- Contact Yuri Yagudaev directly